Compositionwork Trening dla Praktyków
Trening dla osób pracujących w coachingu, poradnictwie psychologicznym i terapii zainteresowanych stosowaniem Compositionwork we własnej praktyce.
Podstawowy trening: 4 dni
Cena: 950 Euro
Nowa edycja rozpoczyna się po zebraniu zainteresowanej grupy.
W razie zainteresowania i pytań.
This program gives an in depth experience of the Compositionwork process. Working in a small group (max. 6 persons) allows for an intense, individualized way of experiential learning. Next to the experiential and practical aspects we will address important theoretical and methodological issues. One module is dedicated to understanding the method in terms of the Dialogical Self Theory, conducted by Prof. Dr. Hubert Hermans.
1. Approaches in Compositionwork:
a. Process oriented and structure oriented approaches and their relation with the workings of the two brain-hemsipheres (McGilchrist).
b. Working with the “nowscape” in Compositionwork.
c. “Nowness” and embodiment in Compositionwork
d. Work with primary and secondary feelings (Greenberg)
e. Congruence between experience and the self
2. Process of externalization in Compositionwork (Konopka & van Beers).
3. Work with multiplicity of the self: Dialogical Self (Hermans) I-positions.
a. Types of I-positions: internal, external, promoter, third position, shadow position, meta-position.
4. Metaphorical landscape of the mind. Work with natural metaphors and symbols (van Loon) in Compositionwork.
a. Location of the power in the self (Hermans & Konopka).
b. Distribution of energy in the self.
5. Japanese aesthetics in the process of Compositionwork (wabi, ma and fuzei).
6. Japanese garden tradition and its application in Compositionwork.
7. ‚Ma’, ‚space-between’ (Morioka) and ‚holding space of awareness’.
8. Psychological symbolism of stones and the sand. Application, examples, research.
a. Steps of working with composition: from differentiation to the pattern.
i. Work with singular positions.
ii. Work with relations between positions (opposites, coalitions etc .).
iii. Work with the pattern of compositions.
b. Personification in Compositionwork: voicing I-positions (Rowan).
c. Embodiment of positions.
d. Analogical listening (Neimeyer).
10. Compositionwork and the Dialogical Self in the context of psychospiritual development (Rowan; Wilber)
a. Personal and social positions.
b. Split in the self, duality, shadow, persona, totality of the self.
c. Two basic dimensions of the self: multiplicity and awareness (forms and formless).
d. Two basic levels of the self: affective and reflexive/left and right hemisphere.
11. Case studies and feedback.
12. Bringing together theory and practice.
Between sessions homework assignments will be given: 2 case studies are to be carried out + studying The Dialogical Self Theory and papers on Compositionwork.